Who can join ASP?
- All scientists, students and staff of ASP institutions and their invited collaborators
How to join ASP?
- As an individual scientist/group of an ASP institution you can contact the ASP leadership
What can ASP fund?
- ASP is a partnership, not a funding agency
- Individual scientists are expected obtain funding from own institutions or externally
What is the benefit of being a member of ASP?
- Part of a large science network, increased possibilities of collaboration
- Increased exposure of individual work
- Option of joining large coordinated field campaigns
- Possibility to move freely among institutions adhering to local institutional standards
- Take advantage of infrastructure such as research vessels, field stations, laboratories, office space, equipment and the coordination of logistics.
- Joint observations and data sharing
- Joint publications and acknowledgments
- Support for project proposals, e.g. Letters of intent, joint proposal writing
- Information dissemination, e.g. ASP website