The ASP Communication Team's mandate is to improve public awareness and knowledge of research in the Arctic and to provide the necessary tools and mediums to facilitate effective communication between members of the ASP partnership. Strong effective communication strategies are key to building a strong sustaining partnership.
- develop strategies for internal and external communication
- oversee production of various publications and media
- brand, website, and social media management
- Emma Kristensen, Greenland Institute of Natural Resources (Nuuk, Greenland)
- Lene Kielsen Holm, Greenland Climate Research Centre (Nuuk, Greenland)
- Lucette Barber, Centre for Earth Observation Science (Winnipeg, Canada)
- Michelle Watts, Centre for Earth Observation Science (Winnipeg, Canada)
- Peter Bondo Christensen, Arctic Research Centre (Aarhus, Denmark)
- Peter Schmidt Mikkelsen, Greenland Institute of Natural Resources (Nuuk, Greenland)
ASP Communication Strategy
Click here for a copy of the ASP Communication Strategy. Please note that this document is used as a planning tool and is a 'working document' that may change without notice. The Communication Team will evaluate this plan on a ongoing basis. Direct questions to the most appropriate ASP Communication Team member (table above).